The food program works to protect public health and prevent disease by ensuring food safety and promoting sanitations within food establishments. The food program is responsible for plan review, permitting, inspections, education, and complaint investigations of food establishments.
- Temporary Food Establishment Event Coordinator Application (PDF)
- Temporary Food Establishment For Profit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Food Establishment Non-Profit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Food Establishment Exempt Food Sales Application (Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Ice Cream) (PDF)
- Temporary Food Establishment FAQ'S
Limited Food Service Establishments (LFSE) are concession stands that prepare and serve food at an amateur athletic event. Permits for limited food service establishments can only be issued to Political subdivisions of the state, establishments operated by volunteers that prepare or serve food at an amateur athletic event, or an establishment that is exempt from federal income tax under 501(c) (3) or 501(c) (4) sections of the Internal Revenue Code.